- Groups: Add column for MP (where group is defined/stored)
- Groups: add column to view "total members"
- Group Explicit Members: Only the DisplayName of classes appear. There are many, many duplicate class names and it's nearly impossible to select the correct one. Add columns for MP and class Name.
- Subscriptions: add column to view "subscription giud"
- Performance View: when adding specific rules to a perf view only the DisplayName of the rules appear. Add columns for Name and MP.
- Management Pack/Alert Tuning: Add path information
- State Views: Add column for class Name and Monitoring Object ID
Please upvote this, if you support this ask.
Implementation of dynamic application discovery like former BlueStripe software and building the corresponding distributed application with all it's dependencies.226 votes
Thanks for your suggestion and up-votes. This request is under review and we will keep this thread updated on developments about the integration.
Meanwhile, I have a question for everyone that requested this feature. Hypothetically speaking, “If” this feature will be available in SCOM console ONLY if you have the OMS addon, would you be willing to/able to use this feature? Do any of you have a limitation of not being able to use OMS along with your SCOM environment?
The alert object does not always contain the source FQDN of the generating server. This property should be able to get by PowerShell. This would help building connectors using PowerShell / SMA etc.217 votesunder review · AdminAakash Basavaraj[MSFT] (Program Manager, Microsoft System Center Operations Manager) responded
Looking to gather feedback on this Request.
- Don't see your idea?