I suggest you ...

implement ssh server on scom and support python scripts

Due to the need for hybrid environments with opensource systems and the scom's apliances to stay competitive with, market chains should enable native support for secure ssh communication but without fully depending on the requested agent, thereby opening up numerous possibilities for direct execution of Hi, I have a ssh command. I have a ssh command. I have a ssh command that interprets bash commands via ssh but it does not have native support. It is mandatory to install an ssh service on the windows server, there is also a need to run python scripts, such as zabbix and splunk already do this, summarizing implement native ssh support in scom to open up more possibilities of customization in the crossplatform environment.

21 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • José Carlos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Correcting the text:

Gentlemen due to the need of hybrid environments with opensource systems and apliances the scom system to remain competitive with the competitors of the market must allow native support for ssh secure communication but without totally depending on the installed agent, this opens up numerous possibilities of execution direct scripts Or commands via ssh, today we have the core powershell that interprets bash commands via ssh but does not have a native support being required to install an ssh service on the Windows server, today there is also a need to run python scripts, competitors such as zabbix and splunk already do this, summarizing implement native ssh support in scom to open up more possibilities of customization in the crossplatform environment.

Feedback and Knowledge Base