I suggest you ...

Develop Office 365 Synthetic Transaction Management Pack

The official Office 365 Management Pack is only covering the (Microsoft)Data Center view of the availability of Office 365 services. It provides no information on an end user's perception of the availability of the services.
In order to do this, I have created a custom management pack that provides a framework for synthetic transactions that can be run from SCOM Agent computers against Exchange and SharePoint Online. I also have created some synthetic transactions as an example on how to get these up and running: External MailFlow (ExO), Calendar Access (ExO), Up-and Download Files to SPO.
There has been a lot of interest in this (PG: please get in touch with me directly for customer names), but a major blocker to have more customers adopt this is the support side. I as an individual cannot support this for major customers by myself and it is not officially a Microsoft MP so there is no support through the normal channels as well.
So my suggestion here is to remove this blocker by adopting the methodology or the MP itself as an official Management Pack that gets the support. I am more than happy to work with the PG on this, as I know from a lot of discussions with O365 customers that it is a major issue to them that they do not have any insight into how their end users in different locations perceive the quality of the O365 services.

Regards,

Markus Klein
Principle PFE
Microsoft PMC

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Markus KleinMarkus Klein shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...