General Operations Manager Feedback

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with SCOM? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another SCOM customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building SCOM. We have already added some of the feedback we received through the TAP program and the recent SCOM survey.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to SCOM.
Be specific on your feedback. The more specific, the easier and quicker for us to review. Please be concise!!

If you have technical questions or need help with SCOM, please try visit our MSDN forums.

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Better automation possibility to Azure MP

Hi,

The Azure MP needs better automation compability for the subscription and discovery process.
    We have high change frequency to Azure tenants and subscription that require us to add and remove subscriptions often. The current MP version only support manual configuration.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Azure Management Pack  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • 【OPSSGo닷com】 ぬ 분당오피 오피쓰 일산오피 [인천오피]

【OPSSGo닷com】 ぬ 분당오피 오피쓰 일산오피 [인천오피]【OPSSGo닷com】 ぬ 분당오피 오피쓰 일산오피 [인천오피]【OPSSGo닷com】 ぬ 분당오피 오피쓰 일산오피 [인천오피]【OPSSGo닷com】 ぬ 분당오피 오피쓰 일산오피 [인천오피]【OPSSGo닷com】 ぬ 분당오피 오피쓰 일산오피 [인천오피]【OPSSGo닷com】 ぬ 분당오피 오피쓰 일산오피 [인천오피]【OPSSGo닷com】 ぬ 분당오피 오피쓰 일산오피 [인천오피]【OPSSGo닷com】 ぬ 분당오피 오피쓰 일산오피 [인천오피]【OPSSGo닷com】 ぬ 분당오피 오피쓰 일산오피 [인천오피]【OPSSGo닷com】 ぬ 분당오피 오피쓰 일산오피 [인천오피]【OPSSGo닷com】 ぬ 분당오피 오피쓰 일산오피 [인천오피]

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        0 comments  ·  Azure Management Pack  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Enhance the monitoring for Azure

The Azure MP is lagging behind Azure in terms of functionality. I know there is an update due but SCOM needs to integrate better with Azure natively. SCOM should be able to monitor; StorSimple, Service Bus, Traffic Manager, VNETs, S2S VPNs, to name a few!

26 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          1 comment  ·  Azure Management Pack  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • improve managmenet packs dashboards

each management pack contain some dashboards without any standard.
          heat map dashboards for all server roles, logical disk etc.

4 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
          • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base